The Seahorse 630FP4 Handgun Case holds up to 4 semi-automatic 1911 pistols or single revolver handguns. A protective die-cut foam contains 4 compartments fitted for guns and accessory space for 12 magazines, ammunition, earplugs and other items. The lid contains convoluted foam for extra cushioning. The durable, high-performance foam resists cleaners and lubricants used in gun maintenance. The weapons are easily retrieved by grasping the grip, each pistol rests securely in foam pockets with the muzzle facing downward for swift withdrawals. There are pockets at the rear for extra magazines and pockets for up to four quick loads and a deep pocket for accessories. The Seahorse SE-6300FP4 Case is molded from tough polypropylene and is rugged, lightweight, watertight, airtight, and affordable. A Perimeter O-Ring seals out the elements, protecting the contents of the case from water, dust and other contaminants, and the case comes with built-in padlock holes for added security.
If you need a tough case to transport sensitive gear, you need one that can endure any environment in the world. Seahorse Equipment Cases can go from one extreme to another and typically cost 40% less than other similarly sized cases. And, they can be customized to meet the needs of your application. These great Seahorse cases can be found just about anywhere around the globe in the hands of law enforcement, firefighters, military, medical personnel and even outdoor enthusiasts and hobby fanatics.
- Holds Four Semi-Automatic Handguns (up to a 1911) and 12 Magazines
- Additional Accessory Space for Ammunition, Eyes and Ears
- High Performance Foam Insert Made up of a Cross Link Polyethylene Foam and is 2lb Closed Cell
- The Closed Cell Material is Durable and Will Resist Cleaners and Lubricants Utilized in Gun Maintenance
- Ideal for Transporting Guns to the Shooting Range
- Automatic Pressure Purge System
- Standard Safety Latches
- Watertight – (IP67)
- Meets ATA and Military Standards
- Proudly Made in the USA